Leicester Fire Department is accepting applications to fill one (1) Firefighter/AEMT position.
This position will be required to work 24-hour shifts (0800-0800) on a Modified LA Schedule
Benefits and pay to be discussed during interview process
Application Close: Open until filled
- NC Firefighter I & II
- NC EMT (NC AEMT preferred; successful EMT candidate will be required to obtain NC AEMT credential)
- Valid NC Driver License (must obtain Class B license within 60 days)
All applicants are subject to:
- Panel interview
- LFD written examination
- LFD physical agilities examination
- Medical scenario examination
- Criminal background check
- Substance abuse screening
Applications may be obtained at the LFD Main Station, located at 2852 New Leicester Highway, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm or downloaded electronically here.
Completed applications, resumes, and copies of all certifications must be returned to the Main Station, located at 2852 New Leicester Highway, by the close date and time listed above.
Incomplete applications will be discarded.
Leicester Volunteer Fire Department, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.