Leicester Fire Department is accepting applications to fill one (1) Firefighter/AEMT position.
This position will be required to work 24-hour shifts (08:00-08:00) on a Modified LA Schedule
Benefits and pay to be discussed during interview process.
- NC Firefighter I & II
- NC AEMT (NC EMT will be considered with obtaining AEMT within 1 year of employment)
- Valid NC Driver License (must obtain Class B license within 1 year)
All applicants are subject to:
- Panel interview
- LFD physical agilities examination
- Medical scenario examination
- Criminal background check
- Substance abuse screening
Applications may be obtained at the LFD Main Station, located at 1563 Alexander Road, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm.
Completed applications, resumes, and copies of all certifications must be returned to the Main Station, located at 1563 Alexander Road, by the close date and time listed above.
Incomplete applications will be discarded.
Leicester Volunteer Fire Department, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.